Windows 11 was released on October 5 and received mixed reactions. Many people praise Microsoft’s new operating system, but some argue that it is still not optimal, that it is slow and jerky, and that it is laggy.
If you are among those users who experience stutters, lags, and delays when installing official Windows 11, then you can try downloading and using GHOSTSPECTER’s Windows 11 SuperLite. The name GHOSTSPECTER is not strange in the world of Windows modding and processing. This developer regularly releases high-quality customized versions of Windows.
GHOSTSPECTER’s Windows 11 SuperLite is a heavily optimized and space-reduced version of Windows 11. Therefore, users can install it on even modestly configured computers and laptops.
Other advantages of Windows 11 SuperLite include:
- Does not require the computer to have TPM 2.0, a Microsoft-supported CPU, or Secure Boot
- Reduce the download and installation file size
- Optimized to use the smallest amount of RAM possible
- Optimize so that the “Full Disk” phenomenon on HDD is avoided
- Enable Performance mode and add the Ghost tool
- Multi-language support
- Pause Windows Update until 2077
- Turn off Windows Defender
- Turn off Remote Desktop
- Delete OneDrive
- Turn off Action Center
- Turn off User Account Control
- Along with other features…
However, because of the removal of some components from the official Windows 11, Windows 11 SuperLite will have some disadvantages as follows:
- Must do a fresh install, can’t upgrade from Windows 10
- Only GhostSpimmer updates; Windows Update does not work
- Inadequate security because numerous related features have been disabled or removed.
- Ability to handle work may be affected
- Along with a few other problems…
Besides Windows 11 SuperLite, GHOSTSPECTER also released a shortened version of Windows 11 Compact compared to the SuperLite version. The Compact version will retain only the most basic and important components of the operating system.
Both the SuperLite and Compact versions will provide two options: having Windows Defender or removing it at your discretion. If you are interested, you can download and consult information about Windows 11 SuperLite and Compact through the links below. If required, you can try the following passwords:
- update 4: ghostU49123
- update 5: W11QWERTQWQU5
- update 6: W11QWERTQWQU6
- update 7: W11QWERTQWQU7
- update 8: W11QWERTQWQU8
- update 8.1: W11QWERTQWQU81
- update 9: W11QWERTQWQU9
- Home: forhomewin11
- Download Windows 11 Pro – SuperLite/Compact Custom WinPE
- Download Windows 11 Pro – SuperLite/Compact Normal
- More information about Windows 11 SuperLite or Compact