Software Installation File for Windows 10 You can get the latest images (22H2 / May 2023 cumulative update) from Microsoft’s website.
ISO Windows 10 22H2 The most recent May 2023 patch has been applied to all editions, languages, and both 64-bit and 32-bit formats of.
The 22H2 update for Windows 10 has been released in November 2021, and it receives regular updates, both security-related and otherwise. A few days ago, Microsoft updated the Media Creation Tool with Update summaries for May of 2023 older or not younger. This means you can take advantage of the latest features, like the revamped Windows Search.
Download Windows 10 (version 22H2) ISOs to update devices immediately or perform a clean install if you are unable to install the latest cumulative updates.
You can either modify your browser’s user agent string to gain access to direct downloads, or you can use Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool to obtain an ISO file for Windows 10 November 2022 Update (version 22H2).
Direct download Windows 10 22H2 ISO files from Microsoft
Direct download links (valid for all editions) for Windows 10 November 2022 Update ISO image can be obtained by following the steps in this guide.
- 5.8 GB for the 64-bit English version of Windows 10 (22H2).
- The 32-bit English version of Windows 10 22H2 is 3.9 GB in size.
It is highly recommended that you finish the download within a day, as the links generated from Microsoft servers will automatically expire after 24 hours.
Instructions on how to manually upgrade to Windows 10 from an ISO file are highlighted here.
How to download Windows 10 ISO with the latest updates
Follow these instructions to get the latest ISO for Windows 10:
- Launch your system’s default browser. Here, we’ll be making use of Chromium (Chrome).
- Chromium’s (Chrome, Edge, etc.) menu can be accessed via the three dots (… ).
- Click on The Expansion of Resources.
- Click on Programmer Toys.
- The right-side developer window will pop up.
- The Microsoft Website file repository with the Code Window open for development.
- To access the menu, select the three dots (…) in the Developer window.
- The user agent can be found in the Network Conditions section.
- Turn off user agent detection automatically.
- Click “Custom…” to choose a mobile browser.
- Chrome for iPad is one option, as is Chrome for Android.
- To access the media files, you must change your user agent to that of a mobile device, as Microsoft only provides them for devices that do not run Windows 10.
- If you want to access the download manager in your new browser, press CTRL F5. Keep the developer window open.
- If you’ve done everything right, the “Get the Windows 10 ISO file here.” page.
- Under ‘Edition of Choice, chooseThe November 2021 Release of Windows 10‘ .
- Choose the ISO language.
- Choose between 32 bits and 64 bits. Because of this crucial distinction, downloading the files requires extreme caution. Settings > System > About is where you can double check the setup.
You’ll need to take these measures because any Windows 10 computer accessing Microsoft’s download center will be automatically prompted to download and run Media Creation Tool.
By taking the aforementioned measures, you can trick your browser into thinking you’re running a different OS. Therefore, after changing the user agent, Microsoft’s site will provide the Windows 10 ISO rather than the Media Creation Tool when you refresh the page in the browser.
If you’ve done everything right, the developer window will close and the media images will begin downloading.
Method 2: Use the Media Creation Tool to create an ISO
One of the best ways to reinstall Windows 10 and get all of the files you need is to use the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
Here’s how to get ISO from Media Creation Tool:
- The Media Creation Tool is available for Windows 10 users at Site created by Microsoft (in the Windows 10 disc setup section). It won’t take long to download because there isn’t much data involved.
- Simply double-click the downloadedSoftware for Making Mediaeither to improve the current setup or to make a bootable USB drive, you’ll need to.
- Click Yesand wait a few minutes while the computer gets ready.
- Please review the terms of the license agreement and thenAccept button.
- The ‘Getting a few things ready’ screen will appear when this process is complete.
- After that, you’ll be given the option to either upgrade the current machine or make an installation disc (ISO file) to use on another computer.
- Choose theMake materials for setting upand selectNext button.
- Select language, architecture, and Version of Windowsin your ISO picture.
- Under “Pick your medium(s) of choiceFor “, choose theChoice of ISO Filesto the pressNext. Instead, choose the first option if you want to make the USB drive bootable.
- Click the Save button after choosing a destination to store your ISO file.
- Click the Finish button to close Media Creation Tool once the download is complete.
How to use Windows 10 ISO file
The ISO images for Windows 10 version 22H2 have many applications. You can use it to manually update your OS to the most recent version without having to rely on the Media Creation Tool or any other third-party software.
You should read the instructions for the media file first, before playing it.
The latest cumulative and feature updates for Windows 10 are packaged in an ISO image.
Numerous applications are available for Windows 10 that can play these types of files. File Explorer, on the other hand, has native support for mounting ISO images without the need for any additional software.
Here’s how to use ISO files to upgrade to Windows 10 version 22H2 on your device:
- Bring up Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to where the ISO image was downloaded and double-click it.
- In other words, right-click and choose “Win10_22H2_v2_English_x64.isofile to launch the mount.
- Doing a double-click in the folderSetup.exe.
- Please agree to the terms.
- Simply select Upgrade this PC.
- The application will now check for and download any available quality updates, such as drivers or cumulative patches.
- Choose to store your data (including apps and programs) on your device. You will be given the choice to keep everything, or to do a clean install if you prefer.
- When you’re ready to begin installing Windows 10, select “Install” or “Next” and confirm your choices.
Any feature update to Windows 10 can be installed quickly and easily using either Setup.exe or the Media Creation Tool. While Windows Update and the Update Assistant Tools may be slow to release newer versions, manually downloading the update guarantees that it will be installed immediately.
The Windows 10 ISO file is also useful for performing a fresh installation of the operating system or creating a bootable USB flash drive.
What is the size of the version 22H2 Update?
Our evaluations showed that the Windows 10 22H2 ISO is 5.8GB in size, so downloading it is not recommended if you are on a limited or metered data plan. Make sure your phone has at least six gigabytes of storage space if you intend to use it.
You should also know that the download links will stop working after 24 hours and cannot be reactivated.
You can always use Windows Update Settings or Update Assistant to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update without having to deal with the media files. Since the November 2021 Update (version 21H2) is founded on the enablement package, it facilitates this procedure with increased velocity.